måndag 21 februari 2011

Julia de Burgos



-
Rompeolas- Seawall
-
I'm going to make a seawall
with my small happiness...
I don't want the sea to know
that pains go through my breast.
-
I don't want the sea to touch
the shore of my earth...
I have run out of dreams,
crazy from shadows in the sand.
-
I don't want the sea to look
at blue mourning in my path...
(My eyelids were auroras
when the storm crossed!)
-
I don't want the sea to cry
a new rainstorm at my door...
All the eyes of the wind
already cry me as dead.
-
I'm going to make a seawall
with my small happiness,
light happiness of knowing myself,
mine the hand that closes.
-
I don't want the sea to arrive
at the thirst of my poem,
blind in the middle of light,
broken in the middle of an absence.

2 kommentarer:

Nattens bibliotek sa...

Underbart! vad härligt att höra hennes tolkning av Julia. Jag förstod det som att det var hennes barnbarn som sjöng.

Ingrid sa...

Bokstödet: Du kan vara lycklig du som förstår spanska... ett så vackert och poetiskt språk. Jag lyssnar och njuter av orden ändå... och visst är de Burgos dikter mäktiga...